Windmill Weekend Parade
The Eastham Windmill Weekend Parade is a celebration of life on the Outer Cape. It is a small town, homemade parade with participation from local groups and businesses. We have no large bands or corporate sponsors, no huge floats with flashing lights, no professionally choreographed dancing, and no glossy majorettes.
See a list of participants here.
What we do have is home-made floats from local groups and businesses representing their interpretations of our themes. Groups of (perhaps costumed) dogs with their owners marching proudly, scouting groups, first responders, the middle school jazz band, a Scottish bagpipe band, colonial re-enactment groups shooting off muskets, and many of our friends and neighbors waving as they march proudly by.
This parade is a tradition in the town, and one that we are proud to continue. Please join, either as a participant or as an onlooker!
- Nauset Regional Middle School Band
- Yarmouth Minute Men
- Eastham Historical Society
- You Do It Suet
- Girl Scouts of Orleans/Eastham/Wellfleet/Truro/Provincetown
- Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank
- Cape Cod Blue Jackets
- Highland Light Scottish Pipe Band
- Seamen's Bank
- Gift Barn
- The Cape Cod Dog
- Nauset Regional High School
- Cape Associates
- Willy's World Wellness & Conference Center
- Lower Cape TV
- Cape Cod Children's Place
- Eastham Pack 83
- Good Time Guys
- Eastham Dog Owners Assn
- Lower Cape Outreach Council, Inc.
- Orleans/Eastham Elks
- Veterans of Lower Cape